- Charming period conversion
- Two/three bedrooms, the third room is an ideal study/ occasional bedroom
- Extended, conservatory glazed reception space from the kitchen/diner area
- Beautifully presented bathroom
- Upper floor study/ bedroom 3 with en suite shower room
- Large patio garden with shrubb borders
- Terrific natural light throughout
- Central heating
- A wonderful, charming period property.
Delightful garden flat for sale in Dawes Street, Walworth, London, SE17. This charming two/three bedroom split level, period conversion has been beautifully updated and presented by the current owner. With a quality finish throughout, and a charming rear patio garden, the property would make a terrific first time purchase or long term investment. Located in a quiet residential area of Walworth close to East Street market, Walworth Road, with excellent,local shopping and bus routes closeby. The Elephant & Castle tube and rail station is within walking distance, as is Kennington tube for the Northern line. The property has character and charm, and is available to view by appointment only through McMahon & Partners.