Estate & Block Management
Our block management department is currently responsible for a number of buildings located in Central London, ranging from small, converted houses with a minimum of 3 or 4 apartments to larger modern multi-storey blocks, housing dozens of apartments.
We pride ourselves on providing a 'hands on' personal approach to the management of each building. We provides clear, prompt communication, regular inspections and efficient financial control. To achieve this, we ensure the following:
- Periodic site inspections with our surveyor, assessing the condition and standard of the building and pointing out any relevant issues that require attention.
- Ensuring and maintaining health & safety policies for each block. Adhering to notices within each block for the safety of residents
- Dealing promptly with leaseholders enquiries in relation to the management and maintenance of each building
- Assisting solicitors with the sale of leaseholders property by providing a full, complete and up to date presale pack, when requested.
- Managing contractors, plant and machinery servicing and maintenance agreements
- Ensuring compliance with all current legislation affecting each block
- Setting up budgets, end of year accounts and audits
- Monitoring s20 works and implementation and planning of any works to be carried out.
- Arranging buildings insurance and dealing with claims, as and when they arise in an efficient manner.
- Regular reporting to freeholders on the overall management of each site
- 24h emergency contact for any issues that require immediate attention
- Enforcement of covenants, Landlord & Tenants notices etc in accordance with the lease
- Arranging annual AGM with residents committee to go through the management of each block and discuss any relevant issues.